We are so proud of our Barbara Chaplin, and we aren't the only ones. Barbara was recognized by the Crohns and Colitits Foundation of America's Northwest Chapter, where she serves as a board member, with the prestigious McCready Award for all she has done for the CCFA and being a role model to many. Congratulations, Barbara. Thanks for all you do!
- Kent's Collection: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS
- Happy Memorial Day Weekend.
- Hopelink Food Drive at Chaplin's
- Preparing Your Car for Warm Weather.
- Meet Our Team: Scott Shear, Subaru Service Adviso...
- Happy Mother's Day!
- "More Power, Less Flower"
- Kent's Collection: 1966 Ford Thunderbird
- Chaplin's in the News.
- ▼ May (9)